Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 02:16 AM   #3508
TomAndLindaRogers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Minnesota
THOR #7948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhouse View Post
Tom, Dino - thanks for your detailed replies and photos. This is exactly the info I was looking for.
Question - Tom, where approx. in the metal shroud did you make an opening to locate the conduit, and how large of an opening did you need?
And 2 - Did you try blowing a string through the conduit with a high pressure air nozzle? Some times if there is enough room in the conduit that works well to push through a wire pull string.
And lastly the holding tank heater wiring may be a great place to tie into power if they are 12V as I don't see needing that feature in CA soon.

Thanks Again, Roger
Roger, I reread your questions and realized I misled you by calling the sq tube a conduit. Thor used the sq tube as a conduit by running electrical wiring through it. I hope my descriptions makes more sense now.

Good luck, Tom

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum