Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 09:10 PM   #11
Schuttecow

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Indiana
THOR #896
Harris batteries

My motorhome rolled off assembly line in June 2014. Batteries went dead May 2015. Still under warrenty but no one will step up and fix them. Harris says they haven't sold batteries to Thor for 11 months and if rvs are still coming off assembly line with Harris batteries the batteries are almost a year old already. Both times I talked to Harris they said Thor would not correct the charging problem so Harris quit selling to Thor last year. Thor says they are still using Harris batteries. I don't know who to believe. I guess if the new batteries I put in do the same thing I will know it's more than likely not a battery problem but a charging problem. We are not new to maintaining batteries. This is our 3 Thor motorhome. And since we farm for a living we deal with a lot of batteries in tractors, trucks and farm equipment .

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.