Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 11:25 PM   #52
Dilley-Dilley

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #12091
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasBaby!!! View Post
Hmmmmmm.... The speedy driver ahead with both hands on the wheel and eyes on the road or this guy behind him hell bent on taking a picture of his reckless driving??? Not sure which is more reckless but I do know that eyes come off the road, thoughts no longer are about the safety of others around because now, at this point, you have to insert your password or thumb print to open the phone, look to push the camera button, then dial the shot in to get a great shot that you did. Furthermore, it's not a dashcam shot because its a vertical pic. From this view of your lane position, either you took it yourself while driving or someone was sitting on your lap.

http://www.thorforums.com/forums/att...1&d=1536792593

Ya I’ll admit that I took the photo with my iPhone while driving. Guilty as charged! Probably should have had my wife take the shot. Didn’t take much more effort than reaching down to adjust the radio dial, look at the side view, rear view camera, find and turn on or off one of the many buttons located on the dash. I guess I shouldn’t hoist a bottle of water up to my mouth while driving either. I’m not proud that I felt the need to take a photo while driving but the effort was minimal.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.