Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM   #1
Static

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 35C
State: Colorado
THOR #13114
Location of BIRD/Battery switch 2017 Windsport 35C

Hi all!
I am new to forums in general. I am not new to RVing. I am new to this 2017 Windsport 35C.

When driving down the road, the house batteries are not charging. They charge fine when on shore/generator through the converter but not from the engine alternator. I am familiar with how the BIRD controls the Trombetta and know how to check to see if they work. The issue is where are they located? Tech support said to look in the battery compartment or the firewall. I checked both and cannot locate. The main wiring harness from the house batteries runs parallel to the frame into the front of the firewall then goes behind the firewall which is the dash location. I am really hoping it is not in there because if so, my next question would be how do you remove the top of the dash to gain access to said components?

Does anyone have any information on the whereabouts of the BIRD and Trombetta switch (assuming they are near each other).

Thanks in advance.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.