Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: dead battery
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 06:11 PM   #8
Brandy66

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Compass 24 TF, Mercedes
State: Washington
THOR #11249
Update to this issue..
Another extended period of no use and another dead battery but this time no key in the ignition. No obvious things left on to account for the drain. The idea of through switch is not practical to me for many reasons but mostly for where the battery is located and a visit to a Mercedes dealer is not very appealing either although that will be my last resort.
So again this is the chassis battery not the coach (Compass 24 TF) batteries and during this last period the coach was on shore power the whole time. I guess first question is how do I determine IF there is a drain when everything is off? and second how would you determine what it was?
If I see no drain then I guess I would focus on the battery itself? Thanks again for any feed back on this

Steve

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum