RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 03:05 AM   #7
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
I talked with Worldwide who seemed to be a little down on the fact that a lot of the RV's can sit so long which is not good on the batteries. I am pretty sure from what I have read and learned that I will ask for the upgrade to Group 31. I will let them tell me how they wish to do it with two new 12 volts units with more reserve capacity, or two 6 volts with more reserve. I won't try to make them do 4 unless they just offer to.

You say "separate 1000 watt inverter behind a drawer in the bedroom next to the refrigerator. " Is it easy to get to turn that power inverter off, or do you have on/off switch on residential fridge to turn off when not being used? I assume that both of the power inverters are wired directly to the battery, so when not in use, you need some way to ensure they are not in use? I assume everything connected to both power inverters bypass the battery disconnect switch?

The RV dealer has gone 3 days now trying to find out what all is connected to Power Inverter #1 and Power Inverter #2.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.