Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 02:44 AM   #1347
skbarbee

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.3
State: Colorado
THOR #11629
Here's a photo of a couple of more things I've added to my Vegas 25.3. I installed an OBD-2 scanner on top of the dashboard and have it set to display my speed, real-time gas mileage and the distance traveled since starting the engine. It's so hard to see the regular speedometer - this makes it so much easier. Plus, I can monitor 15 or so other functions as well as diagnostic codes.

Also, I've got two sunglass holders stuck to the dash. They're just sticky rubber - no glue. Found them at the grocery store where all the kitchen cleaning supplies are (they're for holding scrub brushes on the sink). But they're awesome because you don't have to look far from the road to get your glasses.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4481.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	12878  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum