Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: new thor owner
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 10:38 PM   #1
m72561

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #341
new thor owner

The DW and I just purchased a 2014 37kt and look forward to traveling this beautiful country. We decided to purchase an RV this winter, realizing we were able to travel more than in previous years. DW is retired and I'm getting closer. We had never been Rv'ing before we bought our 1st Rv (a new 2012 Holiday rambler 32sbd Class A Alumalite) this february. It only took 2 weekend trips before we realized we needed something bigger .We will travel with another couple sometimes so when the DW stumbled across the 37 KT it was up to me to find the best deal on a 2014. We got 15000.00 more than we paid for the holiday Rambler which we bought at 39% off retail and a sweet deal on the KT .The difference is night and day between the 2 coaches and we are looking forward to getting on the road as often as possible

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.