Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 06:38 PM   #9
gmc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32A
State: Florida
THOR #2829
Quote:
Originally Posted by K6NCX View Post
Aside from the fact that I don't feel comfortable with an essential function being assigned to something sitting on the floor, I don't want to spend those ten minutes. Just like I don't want to be taking fuses in and out, and so on.
I didn't want to have to deal with setup each time either... Both for me - or if someone else needed to do it in a pinch.
I also didn't want the 'dead pedal' braking - but rather make use of the toad's power brakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Washington View Post
We have an invisibrake for our wrangler unlimited and it works great. Don’t even know it’s in the Jeep all you have to do is plug it in and you are good to go. We have roadmaster baseplate with their falcon all terrain. Depending on the angle that you stop it’s pretty easy to get off and on. Have had to use a mallet a couple of times to get the pin out.
Same setup for my Wrangler - with the Invisibrake I just connect the towing harness, breakaway cable, and it is powered and ready to go - complete with using the toad's power brakes.
And the all terrain tow bar has worked great too.
2014 Hurricane 32A
2000 Infinity (previous)
gmc is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum