Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 01:53 AM   #17
bigben

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37TB
State: Kentucky
THOR #1020
For the last 4 years we have been vagabonds 8-9 months each year logging 60k+ miles. We have gotten stung a couple of times in absolutely clunker campgrounds because I simply didn't do my homework and made a last minute reservation. Most times, I am obsessive about campground and route research. Cross referencing is the best way using multiple sources. Ours include RV Park Reviews, Good Sams, Allstays, Trip Advisor, Google, etc. IMO RV Park Reviews is the most accurate when there is a fairly large sampling of reviews (at least 20). I know for a fact that not all the reviewers there are paid - we've submitted multiple reviews. I believe that if we don't contribute to the reviews, the good and bad rv spots won't be clear - so take the time and contribute. Thank you.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.