Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 12:06 PM   #1
Walker

Brand: DRV
Model: Memphis
State: South Dakota
THOR #2341
Ordering Questions-

We're filling out the build sheet and have several questions concerning "Specials"-
-Is the Cheap Heat worth the price?

-Has anyone had a dedicated wiring run installed from the electronics cabinet to the roof- for internet booster antenna? ( Not the wifi-Ranger set up. We have a Wilson Booster with Dedicated antenna etc)

-Power steps- Has anyone had any issue with them? They seem "Nice", but is it just another gizmo to break?

-The 2800 watt inverter- What else besides the fridge is on the inverter that it runs?

-Does anyone have the Garmin Rear view camera? Will it transmit 65' without drop out? Our truck has no back glass, so a weak signal at that distance isn't good. Currently, we have a 4 camera system, wired with a 10" monitor in the truck. The monitor allows all 4 cameras to be viewed or any combination.

As I said, we're filling out the build sheet and have questions. If the Suite Owners form was up then I'm positive I could find most of my answers there. But since it's not, it's this forum, 5th wheel forum, Escapee's and many questions asked.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum