Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 06:53 PM   #63
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Axxera

Yesterday, we returned from a 2k 3 week trip for the second time this summer.
The Axis just keeps getting better and better with the miles. Regarding the Axxera radio...knowing many folks have replaced it...we have found no issues we cannot live without. Yes, when pulling the trailer or having the Dual Sport Suzuki hanging off the back ...we keep the radio in camera mode...we have updated the camera software therefore, when we use the turn signal, it returns to the camera mode. Sure, one cannot adjust the volume in camera mode...uh.. perhaps we are too easy going..but this is not an irritant...we find it real easy to switch back to the radio...then, of course, like I have said in the past...I am in the shotgun seat during our trips and handle all GPS. Radio Snacks and map reading needed. Ron does 99% of the driving even tho I can help when he wants a break.
We love our Axis...and yes, we have looked at downsizing and nothing compares
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.