Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 02:16 PM   #6
Maui Sunset

Brand: Still Looking
State: Missouri
THOR #13270
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Watch those videos carefully: Was it Thor or was it the dealer? I ask because there are many of us on here that have been treated fairly well by Thor (phone calls returned quickly, inquires answered, even parts sent for some minor warranty repairs). The dealers, on the other hand, have been just terrible--and don't even think about picking up a coach from Camping World.

In addition, if you can get to Wakarusa, IN to get the Thor Factory service to do your warranty repairs do it. They will fix it better than anyone else and even cover stuff you didn't even list (during the walk through casually mention..hey this door doesn't fit right either, etc.).
Thanks for the reply.

Here's one of the videos:

my god what that owner had to put up with was criminal
by Thor

that one video stopped me cold from considering Thor as a supplier of our RV

There are no "lemon laws" in the RV world
as opposed to cars which force a manufacturer to correct/replace the lemon car

Honestly, if this is a typical Thor product they sell
we don't want any part of it
but if this was a "lemon" I can understand it's 1 out of a 1,000
and we probably won't be treated the same

I guess that's why I joined this forum - to see if this is typical or just a lemon.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum