Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 10:16 PM   #42
Chesuncook1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Maine
THOR #10229
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTerriEdwards View Post
We do have that issue, but now another one. Our windshield was damaged by a hail storm and we ordered a factory one to replace. It was to be put on last Thursday. The one ordered did not fit. The company says it is Thor’s fault due to the shape of the window and Thor said to try another manufacturer. The problem is, we cannot drive the RV and we live in it. Since last Thursday and until someone helps us, we are parked behind a shop owned by Wade's RV in Oklahoma. We are almost ready to quit on our dream of travel. We still get wet in bed when it rains, and we can see outside under the furniture, because no seals were installed inside on the slides. We are not happy with our 2019 Aria 3901, to say the least. We are very positive people, but we are wearing down stuck by a pile of tires and with no septic. : (
I am so sorry you are having so much trouble. We also bought an 3901 Aria and had nothing but trouble with it. I told my wife, I am not spending my retirement years fighting with this unit which will never be right. After owning for 1 year, we traded for a Tiffin product and are now happy again. It cost us a lot to trade out of it but I am so glad we did. Good luck. I hope you find happiness in your travels. Life is short, don't suffer, TRADE.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.