Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: The Thor Survey
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 10:31 PM   #23
AlnDeb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #11952
Site not working...

Bought our Palazzo in June 2018, survey arrived in July 2018. I set it aside and forgot about it until today. Tried to logon and the site doesn't work. Oh well.
On a MUCH more positive note, I have been receiving a monthly phone call from Thor since June to see how we're liking our coach. We've been happy with our rig up to this point but our patience is wearing thin when it comes to responding to our repair issues. The dealer is the problem NOT Thor. There are 20 items on our repair list, some mechanical, some cosmetic. The coach has been in the shop every month since we got it. In speaking to the Thor rep, turns out the dealer didn't even request authorization for our major repairs when they had our coach in July OR August! They have now had our coach for the last 2 weeks (Sept is the 3rd consecutive month) and have managed to change the oil, no diagnosis, nothing. The Thor rep said he would call the dealership to see why the major items on my list were not being worked on, hopefully that creates some urgency so we can get back on the road.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum