Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 02:48 AM   #71
DogLovers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Tuscany 36 MQ
State: Indiana
THOR #6280
Any state that issues license plates to your ORV, UTV automatically makes it street legal in all 50 states. Indiana issues license plates and vehicle registration for UTV's equipped with lights, signals, horn, provided of course you have the title. I have been to Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, South Carolina, North and South Dakota without a single issue. Naturally you need to exercise common sense like not taking it on a freeway but city and county roads are legal as well as off road. Many states require a visitors permit when riding on their states trail systems or state park lands. That usually runs fron $10 to $30 depending where and what state. You can also run without plates in many places. There are lots of camping areas adjacent to state and federal lands that allow off road vehicles without plates as long as you fork over that states visitor permit fee. You can google "UTV trails near me" or by state and you will be surprised how many there are. We have a Harley, RZR and a golf cart. Where we are going determines what we trailer behind the RV.
Traveling with Shih Tzu's Baily, Bella and Maltese Buster. Towing, Golf Cart, Harley or Polaris RZR. 3 of our darling Shih Tzu's passed away recently and I just can't take them off of here. RIP Baxter, Baili & sweet sweet Bella. Buster is our little rock.
DogLovers is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.