Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 12:57 AM   #20
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket List Inn View Post
Hi Everyone! I'm very new to the Forum. My wife and I have transitioned over the years like everyone else starting with tents to pop-ups to a pickup camper then on to boats and boat camping then 2 5th wheels and now its time to down size. We will be picking up a new 30.4 ACE next Tuesday. We are very excited to get on the rode. We will be making some short 2-3 day outings hoping to catch some of the beautiful Michigan fall color change and then early January we'll be heading south for 3 or so months in the sunshine state. Looking forward to meeting some other Thor owners and sharing all things travel related.
Can anyone suggest a good PDI list for a motorhome or offer any suggestions on specific items to look for during the delivery process.

Thanks Bill and Penny
and the Bucket List Inn 2018 30.4 ACE
Take your IPhone or Android with you and record everything. Then make a recording on your computer. I got a big Hardback Notebook and put all the pamphlets there with a content page listing what page is what pamphlet, records of repairs and you learn lots more on this website. Guess you should also have a smaller notebook for where you keep all the shortcuts and sequences for what you want to do. Maybe another log for each RV campground and if it was OK.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum