Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 05:26 PM   #4
dogshowrv

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29h
State: New Jersey
THOR #8445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dochands View Post
I am most interested in the Outlaw GP. The new MB was not as spacious as I hoped. Wish they had done opposing slides. The RB is better but the GP with the double opposing slides has awesome living space. I eat on my couch mostly so a fixed dinette is not a priority. The double porches are awesome.

The sky loft does not look comfortable to me and my dogs ( big dogs) will never climb that little stairway. Anyone have experience sleeping up there? I am curious if it is comfortable.

The drop down cab bunk looks like my most likely sleep spot. If I don’t like the mattress I can upgrade it. It is out of my way and my bed is gone in the morning. Again not sure how comfortable it is to sleep in. It is too bad the bunk does not lower to the floor like in the MB garage. That would solve my dog problem.

Thoughts. This is my only concern about the unit. Where do I sleep? Will it be comfortable?

By the way I ride a Can Am Spyder so the garage probably will not work for sleeping.

This is also my first RV purchase so these questions may seem noob because they are. Lol

Think this through very carefully. For many of us, The "where do I sleep" question is not to be laughed at or minimized. I have a Class C Toy hauler. I bought it for the garage space, so that space can't be used for sleeping. So, after only one year, I am probably selling it because I underestimated the importance "to me" after a long, active day of having a dedicated bed.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum