Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 03:58 PM   #4
odell2115

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
THOR #8876
Quote:
Originally Posted by javelin View Post
I am surprised there are no responses yet on this one. Has low pressure from the city water feed always been a problem or has it just started recently? The first guess would be a kinked water line inside the coach, especially if that water line runs through or near a slide which could cause a kink from moving in and out over time. Trace that city water line to wherever it connects into the main cold water line of the coach and see of you can find where it is kinked or crushed. The other issue may be if you have a manual selector valve that enables city water flow that is not in the correct position etc.
Thanks for the reply.

No manual valve. The connection does run through the slide. It appears to connect in behind the closet wall, which I will have to remove. The water heater is behind a drawer and easier to access but the problem exists with hot and cold. These cheap water connecting hoses have a tiny diameter. If I can't find any other problems I may try to find a better alternative. I may give Thor a call too to see if anyone else has reported a similar issue, though I give it about zero chance of success given my prior experience.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum