Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 04:54 PM   #1
The_Breeze

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Question Auto-Level Red Blinking Light

Hi,
I exercise my levelers at least once a month when not in regular use. The last time I went out to the coach, I accidentally left the store switch on and it completely drained the batteries. I've since run the generator twice to and put a 3/4 charge on the batteries.

I went out to the rig today (the third time), started the engine and the generator. When I started the engine, the auto-leveler panel went haywire calling for service. I reset the levelers by simultaneously pressing retract and enter and left the generator and engine running for about a hour to charge the house and chassis batteries.

When I returned, I cycled the levelers and all was fine and the panel indicated so except for a red blinking light above the 'front' manual adjust pad.

I've never seen or noticed this before. Any ideas? Is this 'normal'?
Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.