Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Coach Power
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 05:48 PM   #1
EdE1911

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds
State: Florida
THOR #13406
Coach Power

Hi All!
If this has been posted before please accept my apologies.
In August we lost coach power while running a/c and vacuum cleaner on our 2016 FourWinds.
As we have warranty took it to Camping World where they fixed it. Said there was a mini breaker behind control panel under the bed.
Low and behold lost power again. But for the life of me could not find this breaker. Called Thor yesterday they could not tell me what this breaker looks like only to check battery compartment under steps. (nope Nothing There). They did e-mail me wiring diagram. (no help)
I traced the wires from under battery compartment to rear of RV. Nothing. So back under the bed I go. I traced the red wires to this little box See pic.
there is a tiny reset button on it by the screw head. Gave it a press and now house battery is connected again.
I searched forum left and right trying to find a solution. Hope this saves someone else a lot of time and frustration.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	56104907307__47D2D3B0-D8E1-4F7C-91CF-6EF9BB29A868.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	13474  
EdE1911 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.