Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 06:15 PM   #8
MEWright

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #12520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
I agree...
Cummins is the problem: not Thor.

To be fair, I never said it was anyone's problem or fault. I said "it was a Lemon."

I never said we used the Lemon Law to help us. But I have researched the lemon law in Texas and spoke with several lawyers about it and how it could be used to rectify this situation if needed. It would have been a credible argument had it some to that.

So @ tfryman , simply put you are incorrect but you do not have all the facts.

It was not needed, the dealership that sold it to us recognized the issue and made it right by us.

I know this for 100% sure;

Its not my problem anymore!

Interesting how it does not appear that anyone read either my other posts here on this forum or the Blog on IRV2 but quickly assigned blame or tried to defend either Thor or Cummings. No where did I blame anyone. Very much the opposite, the dealership, Freightliner SA and Cummings were all awesome during this and had anyone read the other posts you would have seen that.

I posted this here so others looking at the 33.3 can see that while we did everything right, researched the heck out of the coach got a very clean carfax this one was BAD.

If any of you had taken the time to read my other posts you will see that I do not slam anyone, bad mouth anyone, point fingers at anyone or judge anyone I just wrote the story of what happened to US, not the "1000s of happy Thor owners", US.

This was the culmination and the conclusion of this chapter of our experience with Thor.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum