Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 11:47 PM   #30
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metz View Post
Oregon coast is still very busy & popular thru most of October so I “would” make reservations. Tillicum Campground near Yachats has sites right along the ocean. Winchester Bay to the south is also very nice. Enjoy!

QUOTE=Maddie8511;146665]Hello all, *We*are planning a trip out west next September. *We will go from Ohio to Seattle, down the California coast and then southern route home. *I have planned it out with RV wizard. *Figuring about 2months. * *I have never planned a big trip like this and don’t want to make reservations in case we need more time than I planned. *Do you think we should make reservations or can we hope there are open spots at the campgrounds I selected. * *I did try to do as many army Corp of engineers and national parks I could before selecting private campgrounds.
Also, RV wizard has me on some state routes when an interstate is not too far away. * *Should we try to stay on interstate routes? * We have a class A camper. ** I welcome any ideas or suggestions!! *Thanks in advance!!
[/QUOTE]California coast in the northern part. The road there has more than a few turnouts, Cause you want to stop every five minutes and take pix. Biggest trees there too. Eureka is a nice town with Samoa cook house good place to eat. Highway 36 is pretty, as is 96. Forest service campgrounds are usually good.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.