Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 12:35 AM   #13
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
After reading that the OP was a copy/paste from media, I lost any credibility in the actual facts. It's a "he said-she said-they said" scenario. There are so many unknown facts...were the payments past due?? Was there any per-existing condition exclusions?? Did they opt out of going to another medical facility (Fresno) that may have been closer? Who knows. If I were looking into Good Sam Travel Assist or any other 3rd part funded, insurance based program I would take a copy of the policy to my insurance agent/advisor for their review and advice.
Well, as far as the medical part goes, I made up a record of Name, Add, DOB, SS#, Spouse, blood type, insurances and the names of my surgeries, month, yr, place & doctor. Made up my Spouse's too, made copies and put them in a Cash bag inside my car, truck & RV. I don't have time to remember all this stuff and a record is easier to carry with less conflict.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum