Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 07:09 PM   #19
Scarab0088

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 3611
State: California
THOR #576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
Good to know, Wow - I love that murphy bed setup. Sweet! Did you have to order and install that yourself? Never seen one like that from factory (in the Garage area that is).
Our Murphy Bed came from a donor Outlaw 3612 so it matches the factory cabinetry. A 3612 was factory set-up 3611 with that bed. The second owner of that Outlaw did not want the bed, and did need the little bit of extra room in the garage.

I disassembled it, reinforced it and moved it to our 3611. Ours did not have the factory benches or drop-down rear bed. I mounted the Murphy Bed so it comes out in 4 easy to move pieces.

I believe a Murphy Bed can be added to any Outlaw garage (DIY or pro-mod) and I believe TMC has one in the main bedroom of the new Outlaw 29S (Class C)!
https://www.thormotorcoach.com/outla...loor-plans/29S

It is very nice option to have.

Safe travels
Scarab0088 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum