Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Frog Invader!
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 02:02 PM   #1
Hikes in Rain

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #5584
Frog Invader!

So, we're overnighting up in Georgia last week, just south of Atlanta. I was hooking up umbilicals, DW was opening the slide and setting up the interior. She asked me to check out "something white above the bed, maybe a Kleenex or something." Looked, and yes, something big and kind of white in the dim light. Then I saw it had eyes. It was looking at me. And moving. Frog. Big frog on the woodwork above the bed! A merry chase ensued, and Froggy was ejected back into the wood instead of the woodwork.

So, thought I, how did this big fella even get in?? Started checking, and found two large holes under the slide, one on each side. If you check the pictures, you'll note the light brown blocks at the top. That's the bottom of the interior woodwork! That just doesn't seem right, but certainly explains the water leaks that began when Camping World Albuquerque replace our slide motors on a trip last year. Also the water damage to the woodwork.

Any ideas on how I'd go about fixing this??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181015_105716629.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	13551   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181015_123011371.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	144.0 KB
ID:	13552  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181015_123051759.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	13553  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum