Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 08:07 PM   #6
Happy Camper

State: Texas
THOR #13
Talking

Hello, My wife, Jere, and I have been full timing since October, 2005. I was a rv salesman for Crestview RV in Buda, TX from 2005 until 2009. I truly enjoyed being around rv'ers and helping them with picking a coach that best fit their needs. Unfortunately, when the market dropped I had to give up the ship and take a real job. The VA saved me and I found myself back in law enforcement (my initial career after military from 1982 through 1996). I work at the Waco, TX VA as a police supervisor. Jere does volunteer work (20 hours) for the Corps of Engineers as a receptionist at Lake Waco. We have a beautiful campsite lakeside and have been there over 2 years. In February this year we bought our 3rd fifth wheel - a 2012 36RE Thor Redwood. We have had a Hitchhiker II and a Jayco Designer. If anyone is traveling through the Waco area, check out Airport Park and look us up. We are the "Happy Campers".

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.