Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 11:23 AM   #7
grizzz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Columbus 295
State: Arkansas
THOR #357
In my early years after school and the Marines and a not so friendly war as we have today I came home and crowds and noisy places just did not fit so I went to Montana where I worked as a guide in the Bob Marshall Wilderness. The ranch I worked for needed someone to watch their camps to keep prediator animals out so I lived in the Wilderness by my self. So after getting married I had a wife that loved to camp but after we had kids they were not as thrilled about the dirt, bugs and sun as we were so I am ready to retire and we are back at it again. My wife calls the bus her zen place and loves to go out after we get home from work and just sit so the fantastic help we are getting is going to improve upon that zen zone even more.

The help is fantastic and even though I have yet to begin to apply these tips I am exicted that I can and successful or not it is great to see or read people that have helped me so much. Have a great 4th, we have a great country that despite our government has great people, people such as you two. Thanks again and I will be back again from time to time and will tell a story or two and maybe make someone smile a bit. Be safe and again thanks, Grizzz.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum