Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 12:49 PM   #7
Peterrrr

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds
State: Ontario
THOR #9081
Being a new unit the dealer needed to perform the PDI work that they are paid for from Thor. Crap happens, but you correct it. They needed to determine the cause of the excessive corrosion and correct it . They needed to document it with Thor.
I think it was something the dealer should have done way before they even allowed a potential customer to view the unit. The fact that it sat with them without any correction and they are showing it to customers, means it is a dealer that I would not be confident in dealing with. Is there a reason why they have not fixed it? Do they need the customer to assist them with Thor. I do not think Thor would even be happy about the way the dealer is representing their product.
You gave the options to us for help in deciding, thus you should walk away. If you buy the corroded unit, or the unit in the color you did not want, you are going to have second thoughts further down the road. Thoughts you do not need when you make a purchase of a new item.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum