Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Fullhouse
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 05:49 AM   #3
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by aknavy View Post
I'm considering changing out my current fifth wheel for a JX450 Fullhouse next year. It seems (from pictures) to be a nicely equipped trailer with a garage, very liveable. The wife and I are full time, and we travel - we're not stationary full timers.

Any words of advice/recommendations/words of caution on these?

I've done a lot of looking, and it seems that there are very few of them on the used market - I guess this is a good sign, but bad for trying to save a bit. Any leads on where to find one, or am I best of just ordering one? Thanks!
I would think that you do not see many on the used market as it is a fairly new model for DRV. It would be different if you were looking for a Dallas or a RSB3. The best dealer to buy from is Rolling Retreats. Alicia is very dedicated and knows all the ins and outs. And then Slade in the shop really knows these rigs and I think that they perform the best PDI out there.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.