Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 09:10 PM   #23
bruno1950

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Ohio
THOR #8054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Keefer View Post
To me, the racket starts at Camping World. CW sells Good Sam assistance packages when they sell new RVs. However, they fail to mention that GS is part of CW. There is no disclosure of the relationship. I know the consumer is supposed to research their purchases but businesses should not hide relationships to generate income. As to the stores they own, I have yet to find anything at CW or GM that is not available online or at other local merchants for lower prices. That's not saying they don't have good sales, but I don't shop, I buy and I only buy when I have a need. I can't speak for Overton's.
I've purchased a TT and 2 Motorhomes from CW in the last 4 years. I was never confused about the relationship between CW and Good Sam. Maybe it was the dealerships I purchased from. Heck, if you go to the Camping World website and click on RV Sales, there are 4 choices at the top: RV Sales, RV & Outdoor Gear, RV Maintenance & Repair, and last but not least, Good Sam Club & Services. Doesn't look the things are well hidden to me.
I would advise you to shop instead of just buy. You might pay more for something than you need to.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum