Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 10:37 PM   #4
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelican Perch Man View Post
Hello Community! Looking forward to learning a lot and sharing ideas and experiences. We've had our Challenger 37 ND for 3 years. We used to keep it snuggled up in a metal building when not on the road, but two years ago started to build a weekend "beach home" around our MH along the upper TX coast. It now spends most time on a concrete pad under a carport at our bay front property. We call the place Pelican Perch.

Starting to notice some issues from the constant salt air, such as a latch that won't open at all - unfortunately on my propane access door! Going to go post a new thread in the maintenance forum about that to get some advice, but first though it would be polite to say my wife and I, along with 4 adult kids and 14 grandkids, love the outdoors and appreciate joining this community!
Welcome. We also have a 37ND. I’ll take a look at my LPG compartment and see what I can see.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.