Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 11:21 PM   #10
StevoDevo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oregon
THOR #12959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterrrr View Post
So I think we are looking at an older Citation here, not a recent one on the sprinter chassis. The item you call a switch is the circuit breaker. The disconnect is usually connected between this breaker and the converter. Looks like in your picture you do not have one. On the side of the circuit breaker there is a little button. Have you pressed the button to reset the breaker?

Now when you say you measured voltage and you had voltage on both sides of the circuit breaker, is that with no shore power and no generator? Same question for the voltage measuring on the fuses?
It's a 2009 and I'm definitely testing voltages with no shore power and no generator.

When I press the button on the side nothing happens. The button just feels floppy (for lack of a better word). Could that circuit breaker be bad?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum