Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 08:45 PM   #4
Finskidog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis
State: Colorado
THOR #1871
Finskidog's monito panel problem

gte534j: I took the cover off the breaker panel and checked all the wires. They were all good. Because the little red indicator light was not on at the water pump fuse, I assumed the fuse was good and did not look close at it. I took it out and looked at it again, was really hard to see that it was burned out, but it was. The red indicator light at this fuse does not work. I replaced the fuse and now everything works. So that was the problem. But, the frustrating part is that the fuse is labeled just "water pump" but it also protects the stove hood fan and light, and the red indicator lights on the monitor panel. These are the irritating things that get to you. Why doesn't Thor label the fuses correctly? Who knows! Anyway your tip led me to the solution. Thanks again.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.