Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Windsport 29M
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 02:16 PM   #90
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTHook View Post
I was beginning to think I had the only Windsport. We got a 2015 34E a couple weeks ago, haven't used it because I've been going over the coach fixing the title things that nobody looked for or saw. Like fender skirts loose from body panel, missing front bracket on the frt cap, zip tying wires to keep them for flapping, Looking for opening for our mice and bugs. Installing an ems system clean up...you know the drill.
Wife hasn't retired yet so it gives me some time to fix all the things I've found.
Next stop will be Jerrys Hurricane mods page to see what I'm missing.
We when from a 25 class C 30 years ago to this monster, my have things changed over the years electric ignition on most everything power jacks, TVs everywhere, cameras, just wow!
Thanks for the info I'm seeing on these pages, learning a lot
I got tired of the middle sliding door to the back room coming off the track, so I took both of them out. Then I took out the extra wall keeping me from getting to the bedroom. Put a 2 x 4 there and peeled the wall paper off the old stuff to fit a flat wall there. Only me and wife in the RV x so it don't matter. Added a fold up counter to the Kitchen counter. Added a pop up 3 outlet plug to the table, just had to cut the hole next to the other ones. Will probubly add a tile back splash to the sink later and a digital thermometer.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum