Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 03:27 PM   #14
lorant50

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #2038
I have a brand new Rv (Thor Hurricane) and we have mold issues in our home. We've stayed in the RV occasionally and used house current. Never turned on the generator or ran anything on it.,,,and hit the battery "storage" button the way out..even though we were not using them....started it up once or twice a month to run the motor a bit. Went out today and unhooked from AC power and put the trans in P and the brake is locked in position...does not move when you touch it...and totally dead when I tried to start it..used ER start..nothing! Tried to turn on the generator at the "start" switch on the panel and I hear no effort for that to start either...generator has "0" hours on it...have never driven the RV yet...we are super naive new RVer's and don't have a clue about most the stuff from the 5 minute Camper World explanation they gave....in fact I had to call the factory rep and they told me how to get in a stuck "slide-out" and it worked...but Camping World tells me to drive it to them with the slide out (which I thought was insane) and they would fix it! The Thor rep asked me if they "really" told me that and wanted to know the dealership name...so I guess both batteries are bad or could I be locked out somehow....can not even get a light when I hit the test buttons when you enter! TY Lori BTW...we did unplug it from the house current before trying anything else..

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum