Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Windsport 29M
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 12:22 AM   #93
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cason61 View Post
Ok, got a 34f. Give me a day or two. The wall sticking out in the entrance was about 6 inches and I hated it cause I'm not skinny enough to get in the bed without putting the slideout. So I just took it out completely with the slide. The outlet plug, is a 'pop up' 3 outlet plug (3 inch diameter) and is plugged into the outlet under the rear seat at the table. Get that at an RV store. Oh yeah, overhead of the kitchen sink I put another 4 pin outlet there and zip tied the cord to make it smaller. Also I found that the door to the bathroom had a lever, well in a place that was not good. If the slideout is in, it is hard to get in the bathroom and if you manage to, it catches on a belt loop going out. So I just took the handle off and rubber band the door shut with the posts higher up.
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180630_123341.jpeg
Views:	99
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	13685 OK That wall sticking out is gone along with the sliding doors. I just sawed it level with the wall that is there, stuck a 24 in there and pealed back the wall paper and glued it to the new wall. Mostly it's level.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.