Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 06:11 PM   #47
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
I follow the logic for sink stopper as precaution, why do you keep the roof vent closed? Expecting smells from outside or is it somehow impacting vapor fumes inside the coach?

Did he ever explain how Thor took possession of his coach? Did they give it back, I mean just what in the world wide of sports happened?

btw, it is 29.3 I want. This site has spooked the hell out of me though.
Keep the roof vent closed because it will draw the smells out of the sink (negative pressure in the coach from the vacuum created by the open vent will draw in air from..toilet, sink, etc. if there isn't water in the bowl/traps, etc.).

Don't be spooked: That isn't the point here. The point is to be well informed going in so that you can get the unit you want with a minimum of fuss (e.g. by selecting a good dealer, having a good checklist, and keeping an eye on things).
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.