Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 11:39 PM   #17
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
I had a Class C on an E-350 chassis and put 36,000 miles on it in three years including from Florida to Alaska and back. I traded it in for a Vegas 24.1 (which I also took to Alaska and back and now have an Axis 24.1. I’ve put 45,000 miles on the two of them in 4 years. I love the ride in the Vegas/Axis over my Class C and the spaciousness that the wide and high cab adds to the living space. I looked hard at going a little bigger either in an F53 chassis or larger Class C, but after looking at everything out there I bought another Vegas/Axis and I have not been sorry. My wife and I have lived in the Vegas/Axis for up to 4 months at a time and driven thousands of miles every year. Not saying that a class C might be best for you. Just one perspective from me.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.