Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 04:27 PM   #22
Long & Winding road

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Axis 25.4
State: Arkansas
THOR #12231
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDoherty View Post
Why did you chose a mini Class A over a full size?
I am on the brink of buying a 28' to 30' and need someone to point out what advantages/disadvantages there are!! How do the Axis/Vegas handle the road on much smaller tires??
Is it a concern at all??
We wanted something small but not too small. Plus we really like the looks of the Axis/Vegas models.

In additon to camping trips I use mine on several weekends a year for "day trips" to the trail heads (Mtn Biker) while my wife and my Mom (Alz patient) say in the RV for a couple of hours (AC and TV on) I come back, take a shower and we eat lunch and do some sight seeing on the long way home.

So we love the size and looks of our RV.
2017 Axis / 25.4: Big Foot Levelers, Aims 1200 Watt inverter, Ceramic Window Tint, Full River AGM 6V batteries, Front Hellwig Sway bar / Rear Track Arm, Safe T Plus Steering Stabilizer, PD 4655 converter, Hard Wired Surge Guard, WEboost + WiFi Ranger, LED Headlights/Driving lights, TPMS, Surge tank, Tornado flush, Viair Compressor
Long & Winding road is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.