Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Tow question
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 03:07 AM   #2
Miramar Owner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.4
State: Iowa
THOR #4488
The tow button can be drpressed when towing. Each time you restart the RV you will need to depress it again. It helps keep the transmission from shifting out to soon when towing. I always use mine when towing.

I suggest assisting your heating with an electric space heater when using shore power. You can run through your LP within a couple weeks if the Temps are that cold and you run the furnace a lot. If it gets into the 20's you'll have to use the furnace to keep your lines warm if it stays that cold too long.

I have 50 amp service in my Miramar and use 2 space heaters and set my furnace on 70. At night, if the outside temperature gets too cold for the space heaters to keep up, the furnace will occasionally kick on. Throughout the daytime the space heaters do most of the work, saving my LP.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.