Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Shore Power
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 05:46 PM   #9
Long & Winding road

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Axis 25.4
State: Arkansas
THOR #12231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cason61 View Post
Hmm, like how much of a battery drain would it have or would it be powered by rechargeable batteries? Made the mistake of putting out some decon under my dishwasher in my house ... And three days later I got to dig him out. Maybe get a couple of boxes with a string handle, the DCON inside and put them under where you park the RV. When you plan to move remember to move the boxes.
Yeah but I would hate for some cat or dog to get into the DCON unless its in the little plastic box that is designed for mice to enter before they can eat the poison.

I put decon in my strorage building "just in case" but no other animals can get into this space. I also spray for bugs around the storage unit and put out the sticky traps for bugs (and mice). I catch a ton of bug before they can try and enter the RV. Then I place one or two sticky traps inside RV to catch spiders (or even a mouse if they someone get in).
2017 Axis / 25.4: Big Foot Levelers, Aims 1200 Watt inverter, Ceramic Window Tint, Full River AGM 6V batteries, Front Hellwig Sway bar / Rear Track Arm, Safe T Plus Steering Stabilizer, PD 4655 converter, Hard Wired Surge Guard, WEboost + WiFi Ranger, LED Headlights/Driving lights, TPMS, Surge tank, Tornado flush, Viair Compressor
Long & Winding road is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum