Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Water issues
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 12:13 AM   #1
Ulsterman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Ontario
THOR #12536
Water issues

Hello all, I am new to the motor home life and to Thor. My wife and I traded in our travel trailer for a Thor Four Winds 24F.
We love the full side tip out as it gives us so much more space. The unit was a 2018 fleet rental with only 13,000 Kms.
Apart from minor issues like doors and drawers flying open we have had one reoccurring issue.
As our unit stays at the dealer if it has been raining when we pick it up there is always water on the floor. When the side is out even in heavy rain no water. If the side is in , water is coming in from somewhere. Our dealer is very good and has been trying to fix the issue.
I would be very interested if any other 24F owners have had this leaking problem with this configuration of motor home.
Cheers
B.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum