Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: New Vegas Owner
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 06:11 PM   #27
Propwash

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Washington
THOR #11928
Just went out this morning to recheck the "Store" switch. Flipped the switch on, the switch red light illuminated, heard relay click... and had power to coaches interior. Turned "Store" switch off, heard relay click as usual, but the switch stayed illuminated, along with inside lights. Cycled the "Store" switch a second time, relay clicked as usual, but this time the switch red light and coaches inside lighting went out. Can't understand why it takes TWO cycles of the "Store" switch for it to operate correctly!

This may explain why all my batteries went dead, when I locked it up a few weeks ago. I had placed the "Store" switch off on my way out of the coach, but evidently hadn't noticed the "Store" switch had remained lit. Wondering if any other owners having problems with battery drain may have had a similar problem??

Now to find out why!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum