Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 10:40 PM   #23
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
The package I had installed included the push button controller panel inside the coach, the electrical engine ignition safety switch (which will not allow the system to operate if the vehicle engine is running) as well as all of the hydraulic/electrical lines. The shop also installed a system electrical button in case the electrical system over loads and trips next to the coach batteries. With the interior coach controller panel you can operate in an automatic mode or operate each hydraulic individually. Nothing could be welded and had to be bolted on without drilling any holes in the frame. The HWH cost about the same price installed as my Equalizer System. I can also operate the system from my cell phone. I checked several shops on both systems with installation.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.