Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 10:51 PM   #37
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
My first coach was a Winnebago ERA Class B 2016 which I had many issues with it from day one. I thought that buying a Winnebago was the way to go since they have been in business for 70 plus years. NOT SO. Their customer service was poor. The dealership where I bought it was just as bad (Mike Thompson RV). Once they had my money, they could care less. It was in the shop more than on the road the first 8 months. Poor quality control on the part of Winnebago from the factory. Once the factory warranty ended I still had issues with it for the next 6 months. I traded it in after fixing everything on my own in March 2018 for my THOR Siesta 24SS. What a difference THOR has been. No quality control issues. No problems that the new dealer didn't address immediately. All were very minor. THOR customer service has been great when I called them. They sent out replacement parts that I requested with no questions asked (minor issues). One phone call and they arrived with 3 days.I would recommend THOR to anyone including the dealership that I currently use (Giant RV) in California.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.