Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 04:13 AM   #38
GAPonygirl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.2
State: Georgia
THOR #13014
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonost View Post
Hello I found this group after reading about other owners horror stories about owning various RVs and in particular Thor. I currently own a 2005 jayco seneca which I bought used and I'm no stranger to things breaking and I also accept that thing are going to break over time but what worries me is that thor isn't at the top of the list for quality. I'm pretty stuck on buying a thor Venetian s40, it has the perfect floorplan for me and I wanted the bigger engine which it has. I guess what I'm asking is if there are a lot of people on here who regret buying a thor? Thanks for any input.
Thor and Forrest River (even worse than Thor) own most of the RV market. Since you can't avoid quality issues, buy a coach that is a year old, then the 8mths of driving back and forth to the dealer and not having the coach available for trips falls on someone else. I lived at the dealership (15 minutes away) with my 2018 Vegas and my 2016 (new to me coach) has yet to go in for anything. Very happy to actually have my coach at home. For the number of units that Thor sells, the number of complaints are not much different that any other manufacturer.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.