Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 06:15 AM   #1
dustydeez

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #13581
2019 Vegas 27.7 Onecontrol Display not working

Hello,

So I am not sure what year they started using the Android display in the coach to act as the command center for basically every system, but in my coach it controls everything from HVAC, lights, pump, slides, bed lift, stabilizers, etc. The display is from Lippert.

The other day my slides showed offline and you rebooted the display and then all the buttons for each system disappeared except for the bed lift. While trying to mess with ot, it randomly came back on and went out again a few minutes later, then came back on again, etc etc. So I am now out Boondocking in the desert and as I arrived it's not working so basically can't do anything except turn lights on with the manual switches.

I assume there is some sort of junction box where everything connects to then a communication wire runs to the display. I can't figure out where that junction for all the systems is. It's not under the fridge or behind the breaker box. The display itself is next to the freige in the 27.7s. anyone have any insight how to fix this or where to check wires?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181102_132605.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	13866   Click image for larger version

Name:	1541398402334149963101732039547.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	13867  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum