Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 12:35 AM   #31
skiptut

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 29M Windsport
State: Georgia
THOR #12172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbramlett View Post
This Forum has been very helpful to me.. So here is return in kind.

I had the same issues. Thor replaced all LEDs, awning and both DLRs (Day light running lights) under warranty (Once). Found the part numbers for the lights from Thor:
Part# 0300678 for left
Part# 0300679 for right

Called Camping world to order as Thor won't sell consumer replacement parts..
Not so good for us. That was a week ago still waiting for a call back from Camping world.
Called another Camping World talked to the parts manager he said he could get them for me! YEA at $28.90 each, Thanks Mike at Camping World - well ok. Then he told me I might want to call the people that sell them to Thor?? What??? That is right, go figure. He said to try ABC Marketing. Well All righty then.

ABC Marketing
4800 Eastland Drive
Elkhart, IN 46516
Phone (574) 293-9399
Fax (574)293-5801

Home - ABC Marketing Inc.

I called they said they had them in stock and their part numbers are:
652832-3500 Left
652831-3500 Right

Can you believe it they will even sell them to me!

For Wait for it...... $11.98 ea +ups
So I ordered 2 for each side. At that price I can afford a spare for each.

They are simple to install if you have one of these rigs you can usually fix stuff your self or have enough $$$ to have someone else do it for you.. I am the Mr. Fix It kind of guy myself. Either way I found the source.. for the lights we need..

Hope this helps many of you in the search for your DLR LED replacement light struggle..

Camp on!

God Bless,

Tom

To replace to bulb, did you have to pull the headlight fixture to get to them? I have two out adn will look into the info you posted. Thanks
Great Wife
Life is Good!
skiptut is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.