Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #1
sumrzz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37DT Challenger
State: Texas
THOR #328
Update On LED Conversion & Wifi

Well this week I received the last of my LED conversion lights to complete the inside of the Double B coach. I've converted all of the ceiling pucks, all inside side lights and ceiling receptacle's and just received the final 4 smaller pucks to install over the mirrors in the bathroom. This week I installed the new Fantastic Fan Ultra Breeze cover, mounted the Wifi Ranger antenna to the Batwing and attempted to run the wire through the same port as the TV cable and ran into a snag. I couldn't run the Ethernet cable through the same hole so I had to recap the plate with DICOR and ordered a new plate so I can make a new cable run. Once I get that in I will have to drill a new whole for the new plate closer to the area (centered right behind the middle radio antenna) right above where the media is distributed inside the coach, run the ethernet cable through there screw and reseal with DICOR over it. The good news is the new plate will have an extra cable expansion port so when we eventually get our In-motion satellite system I can install that cable right in to the expansion port itself and have an easy cable run. I must be an idiot. I've done more work on this NEW coach then enjoyed it so far this season. oh well. As whacked as this sounds I actually enjoy it. Call me nuts.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum